Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Update

This week has been really dragging and boring. I think my brain went on vacation earlier than my flight. I keep telling myself one more week. I've also been eating unhealthy - strawberry pop tarts for breakfast, chicken quesadilla hot pockets for lunch, and tonight, I might just boil some hotdogs and eat them with relish and ketchup. Talk about five days of TV dinners...yuck...but they taste fine. Does it mean I've lost my interest in cooking? Nah, I think I'm just adjusting to living on my own, and I've also been feeling rather lazy. I blame it on the cold weather. Although, I'm thinking of cooking something this weekend - something good but I don't know what it is yet. If my plan to cook fails, there's always Chinese take-out to depend on. This is the beauty of single life, I can do whatever I want. The consequences I'll face later.

Happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. When I was also single I managed to subsist on take away and instant noodles. It was unhealthy but it's just no fun cooking when you're eating alone.

    Hope this week is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josiet, Thank you. I am starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm single and enjoying it after 6 years of being used to having a boyfriend. For some reason I feel liberated, because doors for new, fresh romance (wink :-)) is open again after being closed for such a long time. And yes, in fact new romances are quickly knocking on the door but, oh no, not this time, I need to be alone now as I'm also busy.

    cheer up Kayni, life is good. My letter is coming towards you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right.. complete freedom - that's what's nice about single life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you are much better than me.

    I never cook when I was still single and my younger sis do all the laundry and ironing for me...hahha (I gave her allowance in return...)

    Enjoy your freedom~ In my case, I miss my single days especially whenever my husband asks me "honey, what's for dinner tonight?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artemis, It is definitely a different feeling of freedom. What are you busy at these days?

    Angeli, I agree.

    Nhemskie, Since I live alone I do a lot of things - laundry and cooking. I don't iron anymore except of suits and formal clothes. It would be nice if my sister's here with me.

    ReplyDelete