Thursday, November 12, 2009

Success!

Big project was a success, and I'll be posting a longer update soon. I got the decision on Tuesday afternoon and I was ecstatic. So ecstatic that I went inside my car, locked it, rolled up the windows and screamed to my delight. When I heard the news, the first people I called were my parents, who were anxiously waiting for my call. It was a day of answered prayers. I can't describe this wonderful feeling, but until now, I still can't believe I did it.

I'm ready for the holidays!

15 comments:

  1. congratulations.. happy for your success. you deserve a break, a holiday and a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations kayni, well done!
    a vacation is soooo deserved! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. mapan ka garud ditoy korea? haha...

    congratulations kayni! you deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo! Congrats Kayni. =) So funny your reaction to the good news hehe

    Yes bring on the holidays, now na! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on whatever it was...and that will truly make your thanksgiving holiday extra special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what the project is, but judging from your happiness, i bet you've put a lot of work and prayers into it! :)

    congrats, kayni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. believe it or not, i never doubted it.. :-) congrats, kayni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I expected it's gonna be like that. =) Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I know what the success is about! :)

    ReplyDelete