Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lovely Awards

It's been a long time since I've received any award. But look here, I got two! Thank you CheGo2 the Kitchen for these awards. I am honored.


Rules:

1.) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.) List seven things about yourself that others may not yet know
3.) Pay it forward by nominating 15 fabulous bloggers you’ve recently discovered.

**********
Here we go:
  1. I don't watch reality TV.
  2. I keep two calendars/planners - one for personal and the other for bills.
  3. I love going to yard or garage sales.
  4. I love and collect cute writing papers. I love paper!
  5. I have 15 penpals at the moment. I am hoping for more. Nothing beats the excitement of reading a real letter.
  6. I can't function without coffee in the morning.
  7. I miss eating hot pandesal for breakfast these days.
**********
I'd like to present these two awards to the following newly discovered fabulous blogs:

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you!!!! And thank you so much for thinking of me when passing these beauties on. Being recognized by fellow bloggers is just the best :)

    And I can't even open my eyes in the morning until that coffee kicks in Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love paper too kayni! did you like stationery when you were a kid?

    i also wonder if you use these cute papers to write to your penpals. ako kasi i hate writing on the cute paper! he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! congrats kayni. and thank you so much for passing these awards to me. you made my day today. *mwuah*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! congrats to you, and to new awardees as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve the award, this blog is a great read. And many thanks too for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ kg, yes, i've always loved all types of writing papers since i was a kid. i use some for writing papers, and there are others i collect.

    ReplyDelete