Monday, November 15, 2010

Autumn At Montgomery Village

Blogging as we sail through the Adriatic Sea. It's been smooth cruising so far and very happy to be here. Regular internet connection is a challenge, but I'm itching to just say "hello to all." Pictures from this vacation will have to wait, as it's not easy working with the ship's computers.

Anyway, below are more autumn photos I took earlier. Enjoy and will update soon. Thank you for the visits and comments. I will be visiting your blogs soon.

**********

Autumn is an easy subject to photograph. I've never been so inspired to go out and just spend a whole day driving around, finding places that I find most colorful. This year though, fall was easy to find because it was everywhere.

After Lake Whetstone, I crossed a road to the Montgomery Village proper. With proper I mean, where the houses are located. So the stream you see in the photos is a tributary of Lake Whetstone.









I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. 
So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air. (Hawthorne)

10 comments:

  1. these are very nice pictures kayni! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    youre sailing your autumn blues away :)

    enjoy. can't wait for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree, if the panorama i'm seeing were as marvelous as those, i can forever be feelin the breeze outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayni, I love the photos! You make autumn look so lovely not that it isn't already... hehe you know what I mean, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. autumn is my favorite season (pity we don't have it here)... your pictures just reminded my why

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we have the same lovely weather, my camera will not be resting. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is so beautiful to miss indeed.

    Have a great time sailing =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take beautiful pictures, kayni! I wish we also have autumn here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. han min naabutan kastoy ditoy area mi.. but we definitely enjoyed the autumn foliage way south of the country..
    take care always out there,Kayni..

    ReplyDelete