Friday, November 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

This is the first time I'm joining Five Question Friday, so here we go.

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
* I'd love to be a good writer, and have my own newspaper/magazine column. I'd love to write about lifestyle and focusing on the fun things in life. There's just too much violence and crime in the news these days, so I'd like to write feel good stories and focus on the lighter side of life. We all need a good smile or laughter these days.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
* I'd love a house at the beach. With Hawaii as my homestate, nothing beats waking up to the sound of the waves and just burying my toes in the sand. After all, I am born and bred in the tropics.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
* No children yet, but I'm considering adopting a dog. This morning, I just thought of the name Misha. I think it's a cool name. It's easy to remember and pronounce. I imagine a chocolate Lab named Misha.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
* It has to be shopping. I do consider about my bills and other responsibilities, but sometimes, the urge to shop is stronger. I don't know, the force is strong with this one.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
* Oh no, if you'd care to look at my list below, I'm a self-proclaimed procrastinator. My house can be a total mess some days, and then clean and organized some days. Also, it depends on my mood.

5 comments:

  1. another meme? they're everywhere. i love them all, but I only have one keyboard :)

    happy weekend. what's on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo Cache needs to see the light that 5QF is the BEST meme around, right Kayni??? Right? (Just say yes, it'll make me feel good!!) ;)

    Anyway, welcome to Five Question Friday! I loved your answers...and Hawaii?! Wow...so jealous you were born there! My hubby and I honeymooned there. It was paradise!

    Sigh...I wanna go back!

    A chocolate lab named Misha?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to fly too!

    And I think I will be joining this meme =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhmmm...i like the house by the beach too.

    ReplyDelete