Saturday, February 21, 2015

I've Got Shingles

and it is so painful.

I'll be on sick leave for almost two weeks. I've got the nasty lesions on my forehead and left eye.  My left eye is so swollen and blurry.

Singles freakin' sucks and I feel angry.

Well, we got unexpected snow this weekend.  As I write this post, it's about a foot now.

 Kepi shoveling the driveway. We were thinking it might be time to move to a warmer state.

Watching snow from our bedroom window.

After shoveling the snow, Kepi is now making chicken and rice soup.

Thank you Kepi. You ALWAYS make me feel so much better even when I'm at my lowest points.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Shingles is not fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I know one lady from church who got shingles, but she's decades older. Didn't realize they get younger people as well.

    Been quiet here lately. Death in family. Niece lost long battle with pancreatic cancer last Sat. Sad times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear this. You've mentioned her a few times to me. She was a fighter. God bless her soul. My prayers and hugs.

      Delete