Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Proximidade

I really like this award. Thank you, Cheryle.

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

The following blogs have bridged friendships amidst geographical distances. Although at times, I couldn't visit these blogs often, I am and will always be a fan. Congratulations!

I’m passing this blog award to:

* My Little Moments
* Little Miss Firefly
* Wits and Nuts
* Sari-Saring Kulay
* Kumareng Grace
* Anything Goes
* Miskina Ano Na Isip
* Muffled Solitude

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much kayni, love the award. And blogging makes friendship closer even if we are worlds apart. I am grabbing this award. Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thanks, Kayni. This means a lot. And oh well, I like the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for this award, Kayni. It is much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, kayni! Thanks so, so much! I'll post it on my blog as soon as I know how. he! he! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks kayni! the friendships i made through my blog are one of the best things of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete