Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Chilly Update

I woke up to a gusty, chilly morning -7 degrees Fahrenheit!  My ears are tingly and my face is numb. It doesn't help that I'm hauling a big bag of books to be returned at the library. Fun stuff!


Spring semester begins today. I'm taking two elective courses (Tuesdays and Thursdays). It's ironic that this semester just started yet I can't wait for this semester to be over. Over - I mean graduate. I will decide later if I want to keep going. Hard to tell right now.

Next week, I'll be going for my one year bone-marrow biopsy. I am keeping positive. Hopefully, I will get my vaccinations soon. Yes, I have to re-take all my childhood vaccinations. I hope not all shots in one day or my shoulders will be sore.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that travel will be possible this year. Doctor's call though.

Also, my gallbladder surgery "might" push through as well. (This will depend if my biopsy result is normal.) I am scared of surgery, but it's better to have it done than suffer from weekly painful attacks.

Just a short update today. It's time for afternoon tea and biscuits.

1 comment:

  1. prayers for the surgery.

    we're currently having spring like weather after last week's frigid temps.

    ReplyDelete