Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy And Sad

I was tagged by Artemis.

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Tag other online friends you know.

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?

  1. my family
  2. living "my" life
  3. seeing the world, travel
  4. letters - real letters from family and friends
  5. my blog and my blogger friends
  6. fulfillment and success in my career
  7. reading and to be surrounded by books
  8. blooming flowers
  9. being comfortable with who I am
  10. sweets - chocolates and cakes
  11. a home cooked meal

WHAT MAKES ME SAD?

  1. departures, separations and goodbyes
  2. unfulfilled promises by me or someone else
  3. when my mailbox is empty
  4. a quarrel/fight with someone
  5. sickness
  6. seeing someone crying and in pain
I am not tagging anyone in particular, but if you like to do this meme, consider yourself tagged. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. When I read the title, I thought you're feeling blue. Didn't suspect it was a tag. =)

    We share the same triggers for happiness. I'm also sad when there's no new mail. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can feel departures, separations and goodbyes soooo deeply. :(

    hope you are well and may more letters fill your mailbox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayni, I love receiving real letters, too (but i don't get any of them anymore).
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms firefly, yes, i do hope to get more letters in the future =).

    angeli, hey, send me your address, perhaps i can send some postcards or cards during holidays =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Letters via snail mail are rare these days na. So i like it when I get them too.

    An empty inbox makes me sad too, hehe.

    Hope you get your dose of sweets today. :)

    ReplyDelete