I just wanted to update my blog, and my goal for the time being is to update at least once a week. Hopefully after grad school, blogging would become a regular gig again.
Here we go:
- I did not attend President Obama's inauguration, as I can't stand dealing with the crowd. Thank goodness we didn't have to work that day.
- I have booked my make-up artist for the wedding. I thought I'd need a little sprucing up for the big day. Next would be the dress...decisions, decisions. Hopefully, that will be decided this weekend. Wedding plans are going well, and the excitement is slowly building up.
- I am three weeks into spring semester. It is funny how I got so used to the international affairs courses that taking an elective such as Biblical interpretation is posing a real threat for me. Perhaps I need to get back into my humanities roots.
- Next month, we will start looking for a new house; I am very excited. I feel sad letting go of Pinky, but I guess it's time to open another chapter in our book.
- This year, we don't plan on traveling much. We have to allot time for house hunting and the moving. Oh gosh, yes the moving. With a new house, we need to re-assess our financial needs. We also need to keep our credit scores high and clean. I am still hoping to sneak in a short trip here and there but nothing too expensive or extravagant.
- It seems that with the wintry weather here, I keep dreaming of the beach and sun. I've been drooling over the idea of going to Costa Rica, Virgin Islands or the Bahamas.