Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog

Thank you mumsified for this "Amazing Blog" award.


Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

Now, I am passing this award to the following:
  • Artemis - for her amazing travel information
  • Angeli - her intelligent writings and thoughts
  • Cheryle - her inspiring and honest writings about life in Korea
  • Jo - for her creative thoughts and ideas ( I was inspired by the 1001 Letters post)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This made my Wednesday. =) I'm glad your inspired by the 1001 Letters from J 'project'. My notebook is all used up and already got a Moleskine. I'm excited to scribble in it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. josiet, :)

    cheryle, you're welcome. have a great day as well.

    wits, i'm glad it made your wednesday. my drive to write more on my journal has returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations for the award kayni!
    i hope everything's back to normal now that the election's over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! Hope your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanxs!

    congratulations if you voted for Obama :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey kayni, thank you. you've been the first one who encouraged me to keep on writing when i was still starting my blog. i really, really appreciate it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheng, i am well. thank you. i can't wait for the weekend.

    artemis, thanks and you're welcome

    angeli, glad that i played a part in encouraging you. i think it's mostly you.

    ReplyDelete