Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Farmer Cat Redeems Self; Or Does She?

Last weekend, I woke up finding my furry farmer already busy at work.  I was impressed at the sight of Angel watching over my vegetable corner, so I grabbed my camera and took a couple of photos.  I think she's trying to redeem herself from that controversial tabloid posting, Farmer Cat Sleeping On The Job, a week ago. I have a feeling she was called for a disciplinary hearing at the Feline Regulatory Commission (FRC), and was told to get her act together for the sake of hardworking cats all over the world.  The news is, Puss-In-Boots is Chairman of the Commission

From a hardworking furry friend and a blogger who has an over active imagination, we are happy to report that all vegetables are growing beautifully.  Absolutely grateful for the rain that we've been getting, and I smile every time I see flowers sprouting from my tomatoes and peppers.  Flowers mean one thing - fruits are expected soon.

Looks like furry farmer is hard at work.

Wait...

Is she really on-watch or busy napping?

Headline:  "Farmer Cat Redeems Self; Or Does She?

A great Wednesday to all!

9 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! I read the earlier post about the farmer cat and I enjoyed this new development in the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel really looks exactly like my Emma - the same coloration.

    She's more likely to be sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... any chance you can get a 1 on 1 interview anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an officemate like that furry cat! We all thought she was so focused on work, sitting properly and staring intently on her PC.. we found out later, her eyes were closed! that's a skill, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rachel, I'm glad you enjoyed this post too.

    @ Photo Cache, I can't believe she's actually napping while sitting down.

    @ eks, I think a 1 on 1 is a possibility...lol.

    @ mordsith, that's absolutely a skill. i wish i could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny cat! I wish I have a green thumb like you.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha. she looks like sleeping ha. magaya nga yan minsan. *joke*

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet - this is such a cute story.. i love your neighbor's cat.keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete