Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday's Breakfast Duo

I'm still trying to recover from last night's dinner at Le Chat Noir (review coming soon), so for today's breakfast, I opted for a cup of cafe roast and Caribou Coffee's handcrafted oatmeal, "maple brown sugar crunch." This oatmeal is my favorite. I think that since we're doing restaurant week three nights in a row, a light breakfast and lunch would suffice.


How about you? What's your favorite breakfast?

I'm looking forward to tonight's dinner at Marrakesh Palace Pasha Lounge, and I'm glad it's Friday.

6 comments:

  1. I don't have time to eat breakfast, but if I have I'd love a bagel with schmear and coffee every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite meal is breakfast... i eat rice whenever i can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this combination.. i've been missing oatmeals too.. tried to look even for the plain ones at the big supermarts but couldn't find one. I still love light breakfast. koreans eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner and alex and MIL would always tell me that "bread" isn't healthy and i would just look away... there are just times you wish for a light and carefree day yet you hear a "sermon" so early in the morning, kkkk...

    i always ask alex about what he would say when my mom comes here who also prefers bread over rice for breakfast. he said it will be different. he'd do his best to keep quiet.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I can have breakfast everyday but since I wake up late, there's no time for breakfast at home.

    I so love plain rice + corned beef + sunny side egg + orange juice breakfast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i usually have pandesal or any other bread for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been known to eat large breakfasts. I like buttermilk pancakes, a side of bacon, a large OJ, and a muffin. A good breakfast for a growing boy! LOL

    ReplyDelete