Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolate Love

There are days I just indulge with chocolate.
And with every bite I take, life's troubles seem so faraway.
(Kayni)

 I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process....
It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

 I never met a chocolate I didn't like.
 (Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) in Star Trek: The Next Generation)

 There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.

 All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
(Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz)

13 comments:

  1. @ Cher, I thought I'd give myself something sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister.

    We should have a sisterhood of travelling chocolates or something. You know form a group and one sends one a box of choc, then that receiver sends one to another member so on and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh! I'm practically drooling on my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat my favorite chocolate when I am in a bad mood. It calms me somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE CHOCOLATES!!! yum! i eat at least one a day! yes, i know, bad! he he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drool, drool, drool! I love chocolates: the "bitterer" the better, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from FMBT, I am your newest follower!

    Please stop by Jessica Loves to Save Money and share the love :-)

    www.jessicalovestosavemoney.com

    ReplyDelete