Friday, October 1, 2010

National Harbor

Well, well, well, it's finally Friday. It's been a rough week for me - two days of pouring rain, 270 gridlock, board meeting and job stress, some sleepless nights and more. I'm so grateful it's Friday and sweet weekend awaits where I can sleep late and unwind. I apologize to those working on the weekends.

Anyway, what better way to end the week by sharing some relaxing photos from Maryland's National Harbor. Relax and enjoy.

Docked boats
National Harbor's marina
Fountain
Fountain at the Gaylord National Hotel with the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and the Potomac River as background
Obstacle course or ship
I saw this kid zipping through the course
And the dad followed

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. When I was in San Diego, my cousin brought me to a harbor area. At first, I didn't like it, thinking about Manila Bay here. But when I saw it, I liked it there. The place was serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a family place to me! and the bridge looks great!

    enjoy your weekend kayni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second photo is beautiful. enjoy the weekend kayni!

    ReplyDelete