Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Evening Thoughts

I'm not a fan of Sunday evenings. I think the number one reason is that - I don't like the idea of going to work tomorrow. So here I am using blogging as a way to de-stress and organize my brain for the work week:
  • On Saturday, I had to drop off my computer for repair, so blogging will be difficult the next two weeks. Since my photos are saved in that computer, there won't be lots of photo posting for the time being. 
  • I really enjoyed going to the foot spa this weekend.
  • I planted green beans and sweet peas on my backyard garden. It's always exciting waiting for the vegetables to grow and bear fruits. I'm hoping the harvest will be good.
  • PW helped me ant proof the house. Thank you.
  • Rearranging the furniture in the living room was refreshing.
  • Shopping on Saturday evening was relaxing, not to mention I got most of them from the sale rack.
  • The rain was a welcome relief. I hope it rains more tonight. I love sleeping while it rains.
  • I baked banana muffins for the third time, with my tweaks included, and I love the results.
  • My mind feels off tonight so please excuse my ramblings.
  • Loneliness is slowly creeping into my Sunday evening.
  • I think it's time to watch a funny movie.

5 comments:

  1. same here kayni...i hate sunday evenings too because of the thought of having to go to work the next day. he he!

    have a great week though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Saturday night sickness naman kase Sunday yung start ng workweek namin. Our new cat is a major stress reliever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako din, di ko feel ang sunday evening. kung ano yung feeling ko ng friday night kabaliktaran naman ang sunday night...

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not particularly fond of sunday evenings either. Because it is during this time that I ask myself if I got enough rest for the weekend to sustain me throughout another week of labor and the answer is always no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the bright side, Sundays are a beginning. A beginning to a new week brings great opportunities with all sorts of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete