Monday, April 16, 2012

Tulip Season Is Beautiful Season

Okay, I'm not supposed to be blogging since I'm in the midst of wrapping up my spring semester (I have a presentation tomorrow and three semester papers to write), but I want to share these Tulip photos with all of you. I've been looking forward to their blooming, and I can't help but fall-in-love with their beauty each year.

I hope these beautiful flowers will bring some smile and color to your day - no matter where you are.

Pink Bleeding Heart (Oops, not a Tulip, but it's one of my favorite flowers.)

White Daffodils mixed with Pink Tulips.

Vibrant orange Tulips.

There were rows and rows of all types of Tulips.

Magnificent yellows.

Mixed red  and oranges.

Our weekend was spent visiting the Tulips of Pennsylvania.

I am behind my travel posts, but hopefully, I'll be able to catch up and share my photos with you when I hit summer vacation.

Why can't summer come sooner?

8 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Kayni! Good luck on your presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love it when you feature these beautiful flowers. good luck on your papers and presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look almost too perfect and beautiful to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gusto kong mamitas ng mga tulips..ang gaganda..ingat, kayni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, love how those flowers are arranged..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave are the yellow tulips! I've always been partial to yellow flowers. But all of the pictures are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post definitely brought smile to my face. The tulips are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete