Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Exchange Gift Party

Photo Source here.
Here's my Christmas Wish List Guide
  • Something you use everyday: cosmetic case and scented pens
  • Something soft: cute fluffy ear warmers
  • Something sweet: milk chocolate or any hard candies
  • Something you need for work: desk calendar
  • Favorite colors: pink, blue and red
  • Favorite flavors: strawberry and mango
  • Something you collect: Sanrio or Rilakkuma stationeries
  • Something you need:a bento style lunch box that I can take to work
  • Share you most important wish this year: Health for me and my family.
Please note that this list is just a guideline. It's Christmas and whatever you put into that box will surely make me happy as long as it's packed with cheer and kindness.

If you'd like to exchange gifts with me, leave a comment on this entry, post your Christmas Wish List by November 21 and leave me a link of your blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to join this but courier service is so unreliable here. Maybe next time when we're not here anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving and a little trip; but I'll try to do my list by the due date and maybe start shopping when I get back.

    Did you just come back form a trip>

    ReplyDelete