Thursday, December 6, 2012

Goodnight Barcelona

I am finally done with Fall semester.  All along I thought I wouldn't make it.  A few hours after I submitted my final paper yesterday, we were on our way to the airport to catch our flight to Barcelona.  After a couple of weeks of stress and no decent sleep, I can finally catch up on some much needed rest and relaxation here in Spain.

Our first day was spent relaxing, napping, a little night stroll at Las Ramblas, and a sumptuous dinner of Galatian fried Calamari and seafood Paella.  I am glad we picked a hostel in the Las Ramblas area. It is a great location as there are so many places to shop and eat here.

Also, I am excited to visit the Filipino restaurant I used to frequent when I visited here in my college days.

6 comments:

  1. congratulations and well done! enjoy your well-deserved vacation in Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time in Spain! Will you be there until Christmas? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. No, we're here for 2 weeks. We will be home for Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Have a grand vacation in Spain! are you staying there for the Christmas season?

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your vacation. you deserve it. ikain mo na lang ako ng gambas.

    ReplyDelete