Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Mr. Mistoffelees

Meet Mr. Mistoffelees! He's not our cat, but he likes to hang out near our house. I see him everyday, and you never know where he'll turn up next. Sometimes, he's on the front lawn, the backyard, by our front steps, at my garden sniffing the spinach or on the wooden fence doing a balancing act.

Yesterday, he was spotted on the front lawn.

Today, he's on our front steps.

A few weeks ago, he was having a neighborly gossip with our cat, Dizzy.

This is my entry for Wordless Wednesday and My Corner of the World.

14 comments:

  1. Friendly neighbor cats are the best! One of my kitties hiss at any cat that comes near the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitties!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/05/meet-tommy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Mistoffelees is such a lovely name for your gorgeous kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats and you have one of your own and enjoying the visits of Mr. Mistoffelees. . . Ah. . . . loved all three pics specially "neighborly gossip with our cat, Dizzy". . . . You Have a Nice and Safe Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cat and I love the name. :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable to have such a wandering critter around! He's cute as is your cat, too!

    Your link is a great addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They are both adorable. And Mr. Mistoffelees is a welcome sight every day.

      Delete
  7. I love cats, can´t nothing but like this.

    ReplyDelete