Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo Tagged

I was tagged by Muffled Solitude. Thank you, Angeli.

Here's how the tag works:


Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag six other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here's the picture:


This photo brings me back to my 29th birthday celebration.
These flowers were from the bf - now the ex.
We had a small party with his parents and our friends.
It was a happy day.
Flowers really cheer me up.
I can't wait for spring - when I can pick up some wild flowers again.

If you'd like to do this, please consider yourself tagged.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, Kayni... I wrote a response for your comment. Please check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag 'required' you reminisce huh! Lovely flowers, Kayni. I'm yet to do this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i'd love to do this! I will, kayni, i will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flowers were beautiful. :) hmmm.. does it bring back memories? kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kayni. thanks for doing the tag. i like how you described the picture. you chose to focus on the happy side and not the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wits, I can't wait to see yours. I was actually worried I'll find a photo of myself, as I'm not yet ready to put my face on my blog...lol.

    Sheng, Oh yes, please do this too.

    Mordsith, Oh yeah, memories came crawling back in.

    Angeli, Thank you. It's best to see the goodness in things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kayni! im suffering from terrible homesickness. i just love the crisp chilly mornings of la trinidad, the sweet scent of the plants, especially when i visit my friends along the flower and strawberry plantations during december to february... and this picture reminded me all the more of the colorful mums i love watching..

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love flowers too. they just make you smile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jehan, i understand what you mean about being homesick. i hope you'll find something out there to cheer you up. i love baguio in january and february.

    caryn, i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what bittersweet memories this photo holds ;) nevertheless, aren't we glad for photos-- it's like a time machine bringing us to the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. toni, well said. it's better to have both memories - sad and happy.

    ReplyDelete