Thursday, April 23, 2009

Of Bees, Beehives and Blanks

I've heard this saying before that when spring comes, the bees are up to their antics. I've been busy as a bee for the past few days. Yesterday, I was so exhausted and all I wanted to do was crawl to bed and sleep when I reached home. It's that time of year when my department hosts meetings and attend several out-of-town meetings.

While the work front is buzzing noisy like a beehive, I have decided to take a short vacation next month. I am headed to - - - - - - and - - - - - for a week (Quiz: Fill in the blanks). I am looking forward to this break and hopefully, get my lovely cousin to take a day-off and show me around the city. She works too much. I still have our annual meeting to get through, but it feels really good to have a vacation to look forward to.

Happy Thursday!

19 comments:

  1. i guess it's the spring bug... ㅋㅋㅋ, lately, i always feel exhausted and sick... now i have a tonsilitis for the too sweet cappuccino i had with a friend in a bakeshop yesterday...

    happy vacation in advance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jehan, you're right it could be the spring bug and the change of weather. it's also allergy season, so that's probably one of the reason i feel tired. thank you. any vacation plans for you and your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A week vacation so it must be the continental US. I'll say somewhere in the East Coast, maybe New York or Philadelphia. Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wil, Thank you. I'm just stopping by NYC, but it's not the final destination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, Kayni! (..akala ko naman dito na sa Pilipinas..)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angeli, I will =). I've been thinking of visiting there, but I need a month or more to really enjoy my stay there...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah! Vacation! Sana kami rin ulit. Hang in there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rico, Thank you. I'll try to hang in there until vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kala ko din philippines! but any vacation would be great as long as you can enjoy and relax.

    happy weekend kayni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kg, I agree. I really need a break. I've been feeling the stress too much, kaya pahinga ng konti.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a "B" post. :p

    That sounds exciting Kayni! Enjoy the break, you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought it was Hawaii. Looks like I'm wrong. I am also excited for your vacation. You've been working hard lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all need to unwind. I'm sure you and your cousin will enjoy the short break. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea where ..... and ..... is but wherever it is - enjoy, have fun and take loads of pictures to post on your blog upon your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha! oo nga, when the weather gets warmer, i feel like i also get busier. have a restful weekend kayni! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. mordsith, i wish it was hawaii, but the flight is too long.

    wits, i haven't seen my cousin for years, so this is a good time to reconnect.

    daphne, i will take loads of photos =).

    caryn, oo nga, i think it's human nature. if it's cold, we all prefer to hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, enjoy your vacation kayni and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete