Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eight

I snagged this tag from Kero. I like it because it's sort of a TO DO list which I really need to keep things in perspective. Feel free to snag.

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To
  1. vacation at the end of May
  2. starting grad school this fall
  3. summer weekend road trips
  4. trying out that new Filipino restaurant in Gaithersburg
  5. going to see "Angels and Demons"
  6. baking cassava bibingka one of these weekends
  7. going to see the opera Turandot next month
  8. going shopping this weekend for a new bag
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
  1. picked up prescription at the pharmacy
  2. submitted board meeting materials
  3. fried marinated bangus for dinner
  4. washed dishes
  5. watched Shrek 2 and Polar Express DVDs
  6. prepared Mother's Day cards and letters
  7. took the Metro
  8. walked through the rain on my way home
Eights Things I Wish I Could Do
  1. go shopping with my sister and brother
  2. spend time with Mom and Dad in Hawaii
  3. become a home owner
  4. get to a healthy weight
  5. visit Greece, Turkey, London, Paris et al.
  6. become better in adjusting to changes
  7. stress less
  8. eat green mangoes with salt and vinegar
Eights Movies I Watched Recently
  1. Shrek 2
  2. Polar Express
  3. The Holiday
  4. Iron Monkey
  5. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  6. Get Shorty
  7. Be Cool
  8. Journey to the West

21 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember the opera ticket you posted before. I'm looking forward to seeing Angels and Demons, too.

    Prescription? Take care, Kayni. Don't stress yourself too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wits, i had to buy the tickets really early. if i'll go and see Angels and Demons, this is going to be the first movie i'll see in a theater after more than a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're looking forward to Angels and Demons too! And that Turandot opera sounds so naughty! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. rico, i was wondering why a princess would be named turandot...lol. i know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also looking forward to angels and demons, along so many good films coming up. :)

    it must be nice to visit the countries you've been wanting to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Kayni, I wish you just live nearby. Hahaha we could probably go out every week. hehehe I'm really curious about Angels and Demons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, thanks for posting your movie list, I know you wouldn't waste time on not-so-good movies so I'll check them out. hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to watch 'Angels & Demons' too. Can't wait. Hhmm, I wonder what a green mango tastes like when dipped into salt and vinegar. he he

    ReplyDelete
  9. renaye, glad you like it. i've been thinking of changing my template for a long time and i finally found this one.

    mordsith, i wish i could travel the world =).

    eden, i tend to watch my fave movies over and over =), and i do prefer movies that make me laugh these days. too much stress.

    lene, you should try green mangoes with salt/vinegar. i love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. turandot? is that a prncess name. kakaiba hehehe :)

    Hoping you can bake cassava bibingka very soon. Please share it online :)

    Hapy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. jeanny, yes, it's princess turandot. i have to admit it's an interesting name, but she's supposed to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm inclined to keep lists very short.

    ReplyDelete
  13. unstranger, as long as the list gets accomplished =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. josiet, can't wait to see your list =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yup i remember the ticket to the opera too.. have fun :D and hmmm. yummy that marinated bangus sounds yummy .. i couldn't get that in the asian shop so haven't eaten bangus for a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  16. toni, i just can't give up my Filipino palate...lo. it's an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want to see angels and demons too! but the hubby and i were thinking we'd pass this weekend because its the first weekend its out in tokyo and crowds will be sure to swarm the theaters ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the polar express movie!
    love your layout too kayni!

    ReplyDelete
  19. caryn, i would have been okay going on the second week, but i'll be out of town - so sige sabak =).

    miss firefly, watching polar express reminds of xmas all the time. it's a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete