Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog De Ouro


After feeling burnt out and yearning badly for the weekend, what better way to start my Saturday with a beautiful blog award from Photo Cache. Thank you so much for this award. I am passing the award to:
  1. Prinsesa's Anatomy
  2. Buhay Bahay-Bahayan
  3. Eden's Happy Dose
  4. Jehan's Addictions
  5. Love and Life
  6. Princess Dyanie
  7. Surviving Korea
  8. Sail On
The rules for this award:

1. Show the award in your blog.
2. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
3. Pass the award to 8 blogs or more that you love.
4. Inform the bloggers that they have been awarded.
5. Take your time, there's no pressure, but try to check out the other awarded blogs.

***************

I also found out I accidentally deleted my blog list, but I'm slowly putting them back in. I wish everyone a happy weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kayni! Thanks for the award. I'll gladly show it off soon. Thanks for this perfect night cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rico, You're welcome.

    Josiet, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kayni! thanks for the award and i'll be posting about it this morning, haha... excited...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! thanks for the award kayni.

    happy monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my first Kayni. Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and i hope you're feeling way better.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kayni, when I changed my template, i deleted the blog list too, and i just realized i haven't added you up again on my roll, haaayyyy... will add you up again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Award :)

    Happy weekend Kayni Stop muna work lets relax, hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete