Thursday, May 6, 2010

Las Vegas: For The Chocoholic

I confess! I am a sweet tooth, a chocoholic. Apart from frequenting Chocolate World at Hersheys, I also made sure I visited all the sweet places in Las Vegas.

M&M WORLD
You can't miss this yellow and red at the Strip

So much more than candy

The Phantom of the M&M World is here

Pick your facial expression

Cute mugs

What a colorful world

Pick your favorite and fill that bag with M&Ms

SUGAR FACTORY

In my past visit to Vegas, I wasn't aware of Sugar Factory, and I'm not really sure when they opened a shop there. I was excited to visit their store and had my fill of marshmallow bears covered with milk chocolate (There goes my waistline).

Here's a quote from their site: The Couture Lollipop combines a striking design and contemporary fashion in a deliciously sweet confection that is wonderfully portable and ever-changing. Sugar Factory has created bejeweled and custom handles you can pair with a rainbow of lollipop flavors to create your own custom sweet sensation. Match your mood, outfit, or special occasion with Couture Lollis. Birthdays, weddings, bachelorette parties, and holidays are perfect occasions for the Couture Lollipop. The flavors and color combinations are limitless. (Source: http://www.sugarfactory.com/index.php/page/about_us)

Couture lollipops galore

Rubber duckies

I thought the lollipops were cute with the added bling, but what are you going to do with the stick after you eat the candy.

GELATO SHOPS

The place abounds with gelato shops, so feel free to try them. Dropping by a shop can be a treat for the eyes and for samples.

Gelato shop in the Miracle Mile Shops (Planet Hollywood)

Pick your flavor - I went for my fave "fragola" (strawberry)

GHIRARDELLI
Another cool spot to visit is the Ghirardelli shop

I ordered a scoop of ice cream here. They have lot of chocolates and sweet merchandise to choose from.

Nothing beats freshly made hot fudge

**********

If you like to read about Pink's Hotdogs in Las Vegas. Go to Edible Hunts.

A chocoholic Thursday to all!

13 comments:

  1. I am slapping myself for forgetting to visit the M&M store. I found out about that before my last visit and forgot to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Photo Cache, Oh, I'm sure there'll be a next time...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five years back I cannot afford time and money to eat, other than grab chocolates. Imagine having nothing but chocolate and milk from morning until 11 pm -- made me dread chocolates in the next three years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gremliness, Wow...you must have been hyper with all that sugar. I hope that you still eat chocolate from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! my husband's going to go ballistic when we visit that place (we just don't know when hehe). he has a very sweet tooth and a chocoholic. that is heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent photos Kayni. I can't ever imagine getting tired of chocolate. I too have a sweet tooth, keep the photos coming of your sweet adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaah nakakagutom naman at 740am haha! i looove chocolates din kasi!:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. sana meron din niyan dito sa Korea! yummy, yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a mouth-watering pictures!
    I love sweets lalo na chocolates!
    unfortunately, nowadays I eat with moderation... (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scenario:

    (Reads Kayni's post).

    (Stunned silence).

    (Goes to 7-11 to buy M&M's).

    Keep the sweet photos coming Kayni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried gelato for the first time yesterday and I can't say that I was impressed. But i got the fruity flavors so maybe I should've tried the chocolate or something like that instead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll go gaga if I'm there. I'm a chocoholic! I still remember your post about Hersheys. Nakakatakam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yum! did you feel not feel like you are in charlie in willy wonka's chocolate factory?

    ReplyDelete