Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Award: Blog Of Substance

Candace, thank you so much. I am absolutely thrilled and honored to accept this award from you.

Award Rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award (already did).
  2. Sum up your blogging Philosophy, Motivation and Experience using five words.
*To sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words:  

Travel
Friendship
Family
Love
Respect

I started this blog simply as an outlet, a place where I could write about my thoughts, and share my experiences. This blog has no theme, no definition and no boundaries. I have no intention to limit its potential. Just like life, this blog is meant to chronicle life as I live it - boundless and free.


I pass this award to the following blogs:

8 comments:

  1. I love your philosophy on blogging. Cheers for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award, Kayni. :)

    Until now, I am blogging with no particular niche. It's because I can't focus writing about only one of my interests. I guess that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks so much for this award. who knew i'm actually of substance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks. hahaha.

    i super appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow may award ka ulit. congrats kayni. you really deserve it! cheers to your philosophy in blogging! luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending cyber martini for your blogging philosophy. Cheers!!!

    Thank you so much for the award. I will let you know when i posted it. still can't decide which blogger friend to pass the award =)

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete