Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Curve Balls And Flowers

It's been a tough day. Actually, it's been a really tough week for me, and I'm not so sure if things will get better anytime soon. Life has thrown me several curve balls, but I'm still here - standing.

To cheer myself up, I'm posting some photos I really like. I took these photos at the Hershey Gardens. I hope they can cheer someone who's having a tough time too. After all, I find my smile whenever I see blooming flowers.
There will be another inning, another game, another chance, and ‘how’ you handle the curve balls is really up to you. You can lose your confidence, your spirit, your love of the game or, you can take your stance at home plate, swing like you have never swung before and know you have a chance at hitting that ball far out into the outfield or the stands.  (Kimberley Cohen)

Happiness held is a seed; happiness shared is the flower.

Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth the flower.
~Shigenori Kameoka~

The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days. 
~Robert Leighton~


Happy Wednesday to all.
__________________________________

PEBA 2010 BLOG AWARDS

My entry to the PEBA 2010 Blog Awards has been approved as Nominee #2. My entry is here: Outside Looking In.

If you would like to read the other entries, please click the PEBA 2010 badge below, or vote for your favorite entry here.

8 comments:

  1. same here sister. just shook dirt off my pants when that curve ball made me hit dirt yesterday. but hey, it's another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the PEBA, I voted for you. :)

    I know you're tough Kayni, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flowers are lovely---captured beautifully by you. i've had a long day but your photos made me smile :) thanks the pick up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Sometimes looking at beautiful flowers or a lovely view can lessen the blues. (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete