Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet And Salty

Yesterday, I was in munchy mood.


I'm a Hershey Milk Chocolate girl, but I do eat M&M's once in a while. So when I saw this bag of the new Pretzel M&M's at the cafe, I grabbed it so swiftly; I don't know if it was just mere curiosity of the new product or I'm just feeding my sweet cravings. The next time I know I was opening that sweet bag in the elevator back to my office. If you like chocolate covered pretzels, then you might like this one too. It certainly has the crunch and saltiness of a pretzel that blends so deliciously with the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the candy shell.

How about you? What's your favorite candy or chocolate bar?

10 comments:

  1. anything with dark chocolate! lately, it's been cadbury.

    when you were here in the phils, what was your favorite local chocolate brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is out??? I saw a show about this being made and I didn't know M&M was coming out with something new. Did you like it? I can't say if I'd like choc covered pretzel bec I never had one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love twix! i don;t like nuts in chocolates, so anything without nuts [and fruits] will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try them. I am somewhat of a choco-alholic and I love to try new chocolate. Like you I am a dedicated to Hershey, my sometimes you just have to make exceptions. Kit Kats and Whatchamacallits are probably my favorites. What are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kayni, i am a student of colegio san agustin biƱan, laguna from philippines. we have a school project that tasks us to interview a web master then our teacher recommended your blog to us and told us maybe we can interview you. so if it's ok with you please email me laya_sularta@yahoo.com or sulartalaya@gmail.com. we will just be sending you the questions via email so that we won't have a hard time.
    thank you and hoping for your kind reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything hershey's.. kisses, m&m's and good old hershey chocolate bars (I prefer them with nuts). I could finish one giant bar of hershey's in one sitting. I think I really am a chocolate junkie. That pretzels look mouth watering by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all chocolates especially those with nuts. uhmmm...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay parang wala ata nyan dito eh. check ko nga yan sa sm hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ cheri, I love chocnut and flat tops. I still eat them when I find them at the Asian stores here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I want to try that one.

    I love Reece's and Lindt truffles. I'm excited because my mom is sending me Lindt truffles.

    ReplyDelete