Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some Reasons I Love Blogging

I blog because...
  • I love to write and writing keeps me sane. I may not be a good writer but I love having a medium to express my thoughts and ideas. My paragraphs may not be perfectly composed at all times, but they do contain my absolute honesty and they embody what I feel.
  • I make connections and keep my connections. I meet people through my blogs and I am updated with my current friends' whereabouts. Also, through blogging, I met wonderful bloggers whom now I consider friends.
  • It's a journal of my thoughts and my life's ups and downs. (I still keep a real journal on the side though.)
  • I love to share my interests - be it for photography, travel, food and more.
  • It helps with the bills. Becoming a first-time homeowner last year challenged my budgeting skills. Through blogging, I found ways to make a side income. If I'm not blogging to pay bills, I'm blogging to pay for my future trips.
  • It keeps me motivated to be active. Whenever I'm out and doing things, I feel happy that I have something to blog about. My blog keeps me in check to accomplish what I've set out to do.
What about you? Why do you blog?

10 comments:

  1. I wish you more good things out of your blogging Kayni =)

    There's so much to share and tell about everyday, but I can only have so much time for updating my blog. At the minimum, I'd want to keep a journal of how my son is growing. Reading my old posts invokes a smile, and reminds how blessed we are of our Gremlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are blogging.

    Have a great day!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I just found your blog from blog hopping. Great blog btw.
    I'm off to look around. I've added myself as a follower. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i blog because it relaxes my mind..

    nowadays though, because of the many medical expenses, i blog to have extra income..

    but there's always a sense of satisfaction every time I finish a post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blogging and everything that goes with it too, the money and the friendship included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i blog to share and learn. it is an extension of what i do which is to train people. in blogging, i get to do the same (in a way) but this time, i reach out to more people and learn from more people.

    hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aside from getting remunerations from blogging, our reasons are the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i blog for the same reasons kayni! i hope i can blog for a long long time! there's this certain satisfaction in being able to share your thoughts and experiences.

    my blog also serves as a mini-diary for me. sarap balikan ng mga old posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have (almost) the same reasons for blogging. I like the learning and sharing aspects of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blog for the same reasons as you do. Blogging rocks! =)

    ReplyDelete