Friday, October 29, 2010

A Request And An Award

Please allow me to make another request.

If you still haven't voted for your top ten PEBA nominees, please vote here.  I am nominee number 2 and my entry is entitled Outside Looking In.  Thank you so much to all who took the time to read my entry. Special thank you to Cher for promoting my blog.

This is an exciting time for PEBA, as they've posted some of the chosen judges for this year's 3rd Annual PEBA International Blog and Photo Awards. Please support their cause.



----------

Lui, thank you for this award.


The Rules:

Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.

Here are seven things about me:
  1. For months, I've been thinking of baking pandesal, but I'm not sure why I still haven't done it.
  2. I don't like my hair cut at the moment. My hair curves in funny ways.
  3. I think autumn is now my favorite season. It used to be spring.
  4. I gave up my handbags for a backpack. It's easier to navigate crowded trains with a backpack.
  5. No trick or treating at my house this Halloween.
  6. For some reason, I've been having a hard time finding my jackets and sweaters at home.
  7. I love the Canadian version of Heinz ketchup. It's sweeter and it's similar to the Filipino ketchup.
I'm passing the award to all my blogger friends, but special mention to the following:

- Candace
- Jayme
- The Gremlin
- Amelia

3 comments:

  1. hi kayni!
    reading your 7 things i was kinda able to relate to:
    hair: i hate my hair at the moment too, in its alanganin phase.
    backpacks: for more than a year now i've been going to work wearing a backpack coz it helps in being more mobile when inside the train and traveling to and from work.

    happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Kayni, I feel so elated when I first read that I'm one on your special mentions, it's my first time to receive one =)

    However I tried to catchup with posting my PEBA entry kaya I came back just now. Thanks also for reading my entry.

    =) I clicked a vote for you btw =)

    ReplyDelete