Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank You

Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes and kind words.

I am doing fine and that I am back at work today. I was able to see my hematologist on Thursday and that I need to schedule a couple of doctor appointments in the next few weeks. The four-day weekend was pleasant and relaxing. Although at times, I still can't stop worrying about what's going on with me healthwise.

To take my mind off from my current concerns, PW and I drove to Virginia where we took a tour of the Skyline Caverns and spent a day driving through the Shenandoah National Park, where autumn foliage is beautiful and awe-inspiring.

I will be posting some photos soon and I hope everyone's having a wonderful Monday.

8 comments:

  1. nice to hear you're already fine ^_^

    waitin' for the pics :D

    thank you for droppin' by my blog. tc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your back to work. hey take it easy.

    i hear shenandoah is a prime spot for a scenic drive anytime of the year, tho i'm guessing it's especially spectacular during the fall. can't wait for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a good break and enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to hear you're now fine! take care of yourself kayni! remember: health is wealth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry ngayon lang ulit nakadalaw. and it's glad to hear that you're already fine. take care always kayni.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to read this one Kayni...

    also, this post reminds me of a John Denver song... lalo manen makapa-miss jay ayan tayo.

    there's this place in Kabayan Benguet I only visited once but it left a deep impression that when i think of home, i also can't help thinking about it. sana makapan ak manen ijay. siguro nu makitam met lang djay ket isu met lang maibagam tu...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, glad to know you are better :) Hugs from me and Nugnug

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad you're back on your feet. Don't stress too much. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete