Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LP: Kailangan (Need)


Katatapos lang ang tagsibol ngunit panay pa rin ang ulan dito sa Maryland. Halos araw-araw ay umuulan. Kaya't kailangang may dala akong payong araw-araw.

Spring just ended but the rain still frequents Maryland. This is why there's a need to bring my umbrella every day.





Ang mga larawang ito ay kuha sa Las Vegas noong 2009. Hindi lang pala pangsangga sa ulan ang payong puwede rin pala itong gamitin para sa art eksibisyon o dekorasyon.

These photos were taken in Las Vegas (2009). Umbrellas work well underneath the rain, but they are excellent pieces for art exhibition and decoration too.

18 comments:

  1. we need those umbrellas here :D non stop rain this whole week :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness, Kayni! Those are fabulous! I love all of the colorful umbrellas so much. Thanks so much for stopping by and for always leaving such sweet comments. Blessings to you! Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. dami namang payong yan. makapanguha nga muna. hehehe

    laging maulan dito sa manila, kailangan din namin ng umbrella dito araw-araw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love umbrellas! rain or shine i usually have them in my bag. those pictures are awesome..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, pagkaganda ganda naman niyan! hindi lang nga pang-ula, perfect na pangdecorasyo din nga!

    teka lang ha, nag iisip pa ko ng entry ko ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos! very colorful and nice perspective.

    Dito rin, walang tigil ang ulan na.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those umbrellas!I see to it I always have my payong wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we need that too kayni! it's been raining here for days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ganda naman ng mga payong... :)

    http://linophotography.com/lp-kailangan-need/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh kayni, ang ganda nila galing ng pagkakadesign. sana ang langit nag lalabas ng ganyan pag umuulan hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a colorful umbrella, stat. :)

    These photos make me want to get several in different colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang ganda niyan! I dunno where my previous comment went, I swear I placed a comment here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my now that is absolutely lovely! I love taking pictures of ceilings and that first shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness kayni, Your photos are so lovely! I haven't really gone around your blog yet. Maybe if I have more time I'll take a look around. Good job kapatid!

    ReplyDelete