Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LP: Balak (Plan)


Ito ang aking bagong arawang tala para sa taong 2012. Dito ko inilalathala ang aking mga pang araw-araw o taunang mga balak at dito ko rin sinusulat ang aking mga saloobin. Ang pinakauna kong balak sa taong ito ay talunin ang aking aplastic anemia.

Sana, kasama ka sa pagtalo ko sa sakit na ito.

--------
This is my new 2012 journal. This is where I write my plans and my thoughts. First on my to do list this 2012 is to beat aplastic anemia.

I hope you're with me in beating this disease.

12 comments:

  1. I must start using my journal. I see Costa Rica on your must do list. You really really should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Costa Rica is definitely on the list but I'm not sure we can make it work this year.

      Delete
  2. I'm cheering behind you! Believing you'll win over the battle vs this disease!

    Thanks for joining, Happy New 2012 and Happy LP too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Namimiss ko nang gumamit ng journal. Magandang plano yan ha.

    Happy LP Kayni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako rin, sometimes I prefer blogging pero this year, I'll try writing more on my journal.

      Delete
  4. oh kayni, i do hope it happens this year! beat that damn disease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. go go kayni! i'm sure your journal will be filled with so many great things. you can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have to write a plan as to where I intend to go this year. Well, that is, if I could shell out some aside. I plan to enrol myself in a masteral education kasi. Whatever goes then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope and pray for peace of mind on your part..:) I am going to a doctor this week since I noticed I might have a thyroid nodule. I hope it won't be that bad..

    ReplyDelete