Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New York's Rockefeller Center

One of the highlights of my visit to New York City during the fall of last year is visiting the Rockefeller Center. I think it's one of the best places to view the city. We probably stayed up there for an hour or more because the view was spectacular.

 Resting and enjoying fall in New York City.


 The famous Radio City Music Hall.

The colors of Central Park.

 The Empire State Building.

 Central Park in full color during the Fall of 2011.

View from the top of the Rockefeller Center. To get to the top, you take the elevator 70 floors high and have an unobstructed 360ยบ view of the city of New York.

For more information:

30 Rockefeller Plaza
Entrance on 50th Street
New York, NY 10112

Hours:
Daily 8am - 12 Midnight (last elevator goes up at 11pm)

9 comments:

  1. I love the golden trees. The first photo is so spectacular. I have not been to New York yet but I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've been there! I love NY :D i was there spring though -- it was kinda chilly still. :P

    Tabuk Kalinga sis. :) my lolo is from ilocos and lola is from bontoc then when they got married, they moved to tabuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tip, Kayni. Thanks As usual, wonderful photos. I will be in the Big Apple in April and my hotel is near Radio City Music Hall. I know now where I want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! . I live in New York but shame to say, I haven't been to top of the rock :)

    -Kris (www.21livingabroad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. America is a dream for me, I hope I get to visit it someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. grabe! what a great view of central park! yan pala ang dapat puntahan for great view of the park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos Kayni. Love the first photo too. I love how'd you captured the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want another visit to NYC, longer this time I hope, and also in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shots, the buildings, the place..hmm..New York.
    I wish I could visit it someday

    ReplyDelete