Thursday, February 23, 2012

Short Update

Just a short update today.

It's a busy season for me and barely have the time to blog or even visit blogs. Although I've noticed as well that some of the blogs I regularly visit are on some sort of hiatus. It must be the season of "no blogging." Sometimes, I feel that I am losing my interest in blogging. Anyway, I hope this feeling is temporary, and I'll soon get back on my blogging rhythm.

Well, what's going on, on my side of the woods:
  • We got back from Vegas last week. I'll post some pics soon as I haven't had time to sort our photos yet. We had a great time and it was wonderful to see my dad.
  • On the same week we came back from vacation, I got sick and now nursing an annoying sinus infection.
  • The result of my recent blood work didn't make me happy. My platelets are down to 34. I was at 37 last month. I keep wondering how long I can take this roller coaster ride with this aplastic anemia.
  • I'm working on a book review for my Immigration Class and a short paper for my American Literature Class.
  • I just spent two hours at the dentist's chair to have my teeth fixed. It felt like torture.
I hope everyone's doing well.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh - the dentist. I sometimes wonder whether I hate going to the dentist or to the gynaecologist the most. Hope you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have those off blogging rhythm. But you'll be back, I'm sure =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing well, I haven't written a litany in my blog too, but well, I'm still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm due at the denstist this tuesday too kayni...and i'm dreading it! haha!

    ako din...sort of on a blogging hiatus. naku naman, ang tagal na nitong feeling na to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blogging juice is harder to flow these days for me too. which can be good too as it's lent and we're supposed to abstain from something we enjoy too much. blogging is one of the enjoyable activities I have so that follows, although I'm sure I'd come up with a post or two very soon.

    keep up the faith.

    ReplyDelete