Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Zzzzzz Post

This is how I feel these days...
Source
I am now in the final two weeks of Fall semester, and I find it hard to find inspiration to finish my two semester papers.  It's hard to function when you have so many things in your mind - health, lab tests, fear, pain, anxiety and more.  I keep asking myself how I got here.  My health is my number one source of frustration, and sometimes it is tearing my inside apart.  I know I am whining, but my personality that is impatient and spontaneous does not fit the challenges of Aplastic Anemia (AA).  AA requires a lot of sit, wait and observe, and I can't stand it any longer.  I want to get well...NOW!




3 comments:

  1. I hope you get well as soon as possible. But sometimes, it takes more time than you might have patience for. Good luck with your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you'll get well..and hope you'll enjoy the Christmas season. Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete