Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our 1st Anniversary

This will be short and sweet.

Today, Kepi and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary, and what better way to celebrate it than to take a trip to where we got married - Hershey Gardens, PA. I will be posting photos soon.

Today, I want to simply greet my husband.

Happy Anniversary, Kepi! I love you.

These were our wedding favor bags. They were filled with Hershey Kisses and little thank you cards.
ONCE IN A WHILE
RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ORDINARY LIFE
LIFE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE

Fairytales do come TRUE.
And THIS is OURS.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet, indeed. Happy 1st Anniversary ... here's to many more loving years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kayni.
    Happy Anniversary to you too. I love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy A to both of you! keep the love alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy anniversary. Boy, you have had an exciting first year of marriage.

    BTW, we're both married in May :)

    Hope you're healing speedily. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, an exciting start. Cool, we're both May brides.

      I am doing ok. Full healing is each day forward.

      Delete
  5. I love the rusctic feel of your wedding favors! and the words are gorgeous.... Happy Anniversary, Kayni and Kepi! May you have more celebrations to come.

    Maybe next year you can come visit us in Dubai?

    ReplyDelete