Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tulips

At this time of year, the Hershey Gardens abound with all types and colors of Tulips.

In my previous post, I've stated why we trek here annually.  In fact, even before Kepi and I got married, we frequented this place.  I guess, Hershey Gardens will always be extra special to us.

DSC_0025
I can't name them all, but they're all equally beautiful.

 DSC_0027
It was a warm, sunny day. Too warm for spring weather, but the Tulips seemed to enjoy and take delight in it.

For Skywatch.
Photos taken on May 3, 2015

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tulips and such wonderful, brilliant colors! Thank you for sharing your terrific captures!! They are blooming like this here in Oregon, too!! My favorite season!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so colorful! Isn't it nice to have a special place to go to? I am Dutch, but I can' name the tulips either:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we can have tulips in our garden.

    They are all so beautiful! If I were there, I'd probably just lay my back on the grass. Id probably run and hug those tulips! Soooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, by gum, if I lived anywhere closed to Hershey Gardens I would be checking out. I would be hard pressed though to take photographs anywhere near as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't get any better than this... beautiful flowers combined with great skies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful. I bet once tulip season is over there's other flowers to take their place?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary. The gardens are really beautiful - a lovely place to have celebrated your marriage and your anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only word that comes to mind is Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why the garden is your favorite place to visit, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love tulips especially when my first bf gave me this on my birthday a peach one. :)

    ReplyDelete