Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Holidays!

It's that time of year when getting out of bed in the morning is pure struggle accompanied by the ugly protesting groans of not wanting to get up. The warm blanket has a stronger appeal than showing up at work. For two weeks now, my new winter morning ritual have been comprised of hitting the snooze button up to three times, followed by a discombobulated run to shower and hastily put on whatever I could grab from the closet (which resulted to mismatch socks and mistakenly wearing my old, shapeless/stretched out sweatshirt to work). I actually wore that sweatshirt while having chemo four years ago. Thus, showing up late to the office has been my norm this time of year. Heck, I was even late to our company Christmas party. So thank goodness I'm officially on holiday today!


Merry Christmas
and a wonderful 2018 to all!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and thank you for your card. Mine will probably arrive late. I am on holiday too for this week but the days are passing far too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got your card this week. Thank you. Our holidays went by too quickly as well. The next thing I know I'm back working already.

      Delete
  2. Did not get to go online and visit the blogs, so I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Holiday travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas holiday travel went great. Can't wait to travel more this year.

      Delete