Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Beautiful Longwood Christmas

A couple of weekends ago, Kepi and I drove to Pennsylvania to visit Longwood Gardens. Every season, they decorate the gardens with different themes, but I'm most particularly in-loved with their Christmas set up. This year is spectacular. If you don't like Christmas or Christmas trees, be forewarned that this post is filled with Christmas tree photos and I don't how how many times I'd say Christmas.

A Christmas tree in one of the tree houses.

This Christmas tree is in the confectionery exhibit. I never through I'd love the bluish glow from this tree.

Another Christmas tree surrounded with white and red Poinsettias.


Christmas ornaments

The cutest photo bomber ever in her puffy red dress.

The main Christmas exhibit is the icing of the cake.

Of course, we took a photo with one of the taller Christmas trees.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful Christmas trees. I love Christmas and everything that comes with it. U I hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!

    I hope there's a Christmas tree museum or something around these area. I love gawking at trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to 'collect' pictures of Christmas trees too. :) May you have a lovely journey this 2020. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas trees so this post regaled me so much. Hope 2020 so far is good for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete