Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hershey's Roses

When we visited Hershey Gardens a couple of weeks ago, the roses reign supreme. There's something special about a rose that never fails to capture my heart and imagination. They're just simply beautiful. The garden was permeated with the most natural, clean, floral, sweet fragrance. While we were there, there was a wedding taking place, and I had a smile on my face thinking how lucky this bride is being wed to the love of her life amongst the beautiful roses.

Nuff said, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.







How cunningly nature hides every wrinkle of her inconceivable antiquity 
under roses and violets and morning dew!
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

4 comments:

  1. I have some of the roses you featured here. If I had my way I'd fill my yeard with roses, but just like my husband said, there's plenty of other flowers out there. Limit the roses, please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh! Those are gorgeous!
    Very nice photos!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. i specially like roses when they're not the usual color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayni...as usual, these are beautiful! they really make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete