Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Sonic Experience

During our trip a couple of weeks ago to Lancaster's outlet shops, we were looking for a place to eat when we happen to pass through Sonic. We've seen Sonic a couple of times, but this is the first time we tried the place. It's the usual fast food place except that you can order from your car.  It was a cool experience.

This is the menu where you can order and pay right at the bottom with a credit card.

It looks like a parking lot.

Our order came quick, and the servers are in roller skates.

The food tasted much, much better than McDonalds.

It was a cool Sonic experience.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my....Sonics are a big deal down here. The Happy Hour with 1/2price drinks are the best deal in town. I think they are one of my husband's favorite parts of living in the south. I'm glad that they have made it up north now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a supersonic experience, right? it's like pulling up into a gas station, but with burgers and (sometimes) rollerblading waiters! i had my first one when we went to myrtle beach. the closest sonic in my area is about 45 minutes away...which is still quite a drive by our standards! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pwede credit card? so ikaw na mismo mag sswipe ganun? coolness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the first photo is brilliant. Look at the angles, especially the side mirror. Ang galing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's really cool, better than drive thru's.

    ReplyDelete