Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bronte Village, Ontario, Canada

Thank you for all the get well comments and wishes. I'm feeling much better and I'm starting to lose the froggy voice. Hopefully in a few days, I'll be back with my old self.

Here are a few of the photos I took while exploring the Ontario side of Canada. We visited Bronte Village on our third day in Canada. Bronte is just 10 to 15 minutes away from our base, Oakville. I love the peaceful, relaxing and quiet feeling the park brought me. No wonder a lot of fishing enthusiasts flock the area.

You'll be amazed at how many private yachts are docked
More yachts
A sea of blue
Dog and owner walking
A lighthouse stands watch
A good spot for fishing
Serenity
Seaweed buffet
Protecting territory
Two dogs and a man
Lakeshore houses
The houses here are well maintained
The middle house intrigues me - narrow and long

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Very refreshing photos. Here's wishing that you'll always be in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to have one of those lake houses even though i don't sail or swim :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i want a yatch. and a fishing spot somewhere there. and a dog! woohoo! ang ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're feeling better kayni!

    mukhang madaming mayaman na canadians ha...daming private yachts! and those lakeshore houses look pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the "a sea of blue" picture. it looks so tranquil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's glad to hear that you're feeling better now!

    those photos are so refreshing to the eyes. my favorite is the sea of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those photos! They seem so peaceful. Beautiful place, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I'll get to go there too sometime soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang ganda-ganda! the seaweed buffet is fun hahaha.

    Thank you for sharing, Kayni! glad to know you are feeling better. big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful especially that picture with a lighthouse.. lucky you to have caught such beautiful weather..

    ReplyDelete