Monday, May 23, 2011

Expat Women: Confessions

I am looking forward to getting my copy of Expat Women: Confessions – 50 Answers to Your Real-Life Questions about Living Abroad because I am interested and excited to read about the lives and insights of other expat women like me. When we first moved to the US, my family and I didn't have any clue what awaited us. We went through a LOT of adjustment and I have to admit that living far from home could be challenging as well as rewarding. Living abroad taught me that no matter where you are or where you go, you carry home in your heart. Now, I'm interested to read what other expat women think too.

This book was officially launched on May 5th, and I think this is a great read for expat women and to those planning to live the life of an expat as well. This book provides an opportunity to learn from their stories and their experiences. Actually, even if you're not an expat or not planning to become one, this book will provide a true-to-life insight to the life of expat women.

Also, if you'd like a chance to share in prizes valued at US$5,000, including expat/career coaching sessions, a Kindle, Amazon vouchers and more, please check information on how to join here.  The deadline for the competition is May 31st.

This book is available for purchase here. Below is a Book Synopsis in case you're interested to read it too:  
In Expat Women: Confessions - 50 Answers to Your Real-Life Questions about Living Abroad, experienced expats Andrea Martins and Victoria Hepworth share a wealth of wisdom and positive tips to motivate expats at every stage of their journey. They cover popular topics like leaving family back home, transitioning quickly, intercultural relationships, parenting bilingual children and work-life balance. They also address more difficult issues such as expat infidelity, divorce, alcoholism and reverse culture shock. We believe that our unique book is the perfect addition to any expat bookshelf. (Source here.)

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you so very, very much for the shout-out Kanyi!
      I hope you enjoy the book! Best wishes, Andrea :-)

      ReplyDelete