Monday, May 23, 2011

Just An Update

I think the warmer weather is getting to me. Summer after all is around the corner and I heard this will be a balmy and warm week. I guess summer's just getting started.

Work's busier than usual due to a big meeting this week; I think I'll be able to breathe once it's over. Also, house and garden work is keeping me busy during the weekends. Whatever time left, I try to spend on "me" time. Basically, blogging has taken the backseat. So today, I think an update in bullets will suffice.
  • My computer is still at the geek squad hospital for repair. Blogging has been a chore especially that most of my recent photos are saved in that computer. At home, my iPad is keeping me company but I find it hard to type or post on it.
  • Kepi and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides on Saturday evening. I absolutely enjoyed the movie and I found it to be very entertaining. I'm neither a film critic nor want to be one, these days, I mainly watch movies to relax and getaway from stress.
  • On Sunday, I planted my Ampalaya (Bitter Melon) seedlings in pots. I am hoping they'll grow well and that I'll be having Ampalaya with eggs soon. My vegetable garden seems to be doing well. This year, I planted Tomatoes, Sweet Peas, Green Beans, Eggplants, and Bell Peppers.
  • I am looking forward to spending this coming long weekend holiday at Williamsburg. It will be nice to explore Jamestown this time and it's a good time to get away from work.
  • I'm all set for my two-week vacation to Scandinavia this June. It's just a matter of packing now and getting to the airport on-time. Six countries in two weeks. I am excited.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy the bakasyon, and again bring us lotsa photos again, inspire us to travel :)

    I hope your plants can care of themselves while you're away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gremliness, Thank you. I will. I'm a bit worried about my plants actually, but I'm praying it will rain while I'm on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to check on my plants, huhuhu, kawawa na siguro yun sila. i have been away from our own home for a long time already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure you'll have fun on your two-week scandinavian adventure, kayni. anticipating travel to another foreign land - it feels great, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, excited also for your upcoming two-week vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. enjoy your vacation. I am hoping my husband and I will be able to get away for a weekend somewhere soon. London or Prague sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care on your two-week summer vacation..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The anticipation and excitement of a 2 week Scandinavian sojourn will surely make you wake up with a smile.
    Enjoy!

    I haven't seen Pirates yet. Pffft no time eh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, Scandinavia, that sounds very far for me from here, and so most exotic, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete