Monday, June 4, 2012

Blog In A Book

When Philip White e-mailed me inquiring about my photographs from my trip to Potsdam, Germany posted here (Potsdam's Cecilienhof Palace), the idea of having my photograph included in a book was exciting especially that it's a historical one. After all, I was a History major in college.

The book was published a couple of months ago, but it's only now that I found the time to post about it.

This will be included in my summer reading list.

"Kayni's Corner Cafe" made it on page 1.

17 comments:

  1. That is really exciting. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow talaga...! hugs and kisses from SooAe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So you took the pix in black and white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The original photo is in colored. I guess they wanted to use a black and white for the book.

      Delete
  4. This. Is. Awesome. :) Congrats! Would love to see that book someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer has ended here in our neck of the world, but I haven't even enjoyed mine. Anyway, I'm kind of trying to win back time, I need to finish some readings as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer's just starting here. I'm glad to have some time off from school, so I can go back to some blogging and also concentrate on my Etsy Shop. I hope you can still win some time back to relax and do your readings.

      Delete