Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Mutter

It's Wednesday and I don't feel like working. This is probably because I didn't get a decent sleep last night. It felt rather warm even if we're still supposedly in winter. We did get one big snow storm, but this winter was the warmest I've ever experienced while living in Maryland. I'm so afraid we'll skip spring and head straight to an excruciatingly hot and humid summer.

I hope I'm wrong.

Today, we're expected to reach 79 degrees. That is 20 degrees above normal temperatures for this time of the year.

  Reflection
This is a park close to our house.

On another note, I am recovering well from my surgery. Thank you to all your well wishes and prayers. I think that my system is still adjusting to the loss of my gallbladder, but I've been feeling much better the past few days. The stitches are coming out next week.

Linking with Wordless Wednesday and Skywatch.



18 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend. All last night when I couldn't go to sleep I was thinking I would call in sick today, because in addition to my lack of sleep, I also feel really tired and had not gotten the necessary rest over the weekend, but when I woke up this morning I felt energetic. I suppose I have to keep that sick call when I feel good to go somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week has been tough for me. I have no motivation to go to work. But like you, I've been saving my sick leave too for a more interesting adventure...lol.

      Delete
  2. Isn't that pretty - I like the reflections.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/dominica-caribbean-jewel.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a fast recovery, Kayni! I just found out about the surgery. It's scorching hot here in Manila and yesterday was record-breaking at 42.2 degree celsius. Global warming is scary! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you regarding global warming. It is really serious.

      Thank you. I am much better now.

      Delete
  4. That's a nice shot! I was also just looking at your ice photos. Very beautiful. I hope you do get a nice Spring. 79 does seem awfully warm for the area this time of year.

    Congrats on the stitches coming out next week! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope you're feeling great soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love the reflection. Awesome capture! Happy skywatching, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's been the warmest winter everywhere it seems. Like you. I hope we don't just skip into summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous reflection shot! Exquisite!

    Happy weekend coming to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope there would be spring! I would love to see it in your photos. We are experiencing extra ordinary hotness here in PI too, it's the El Nino phenomenon, I hope it goes away the soonest. It's drying up our soil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to spending Spring in the UK or US. I hope it won't get any warmer yet over there. We had hailstorm last week. Used to be so impossible to happen in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.

    Take care always! You are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you prayers for your past recovery. Hugs for you kayni. Sobrang init na dn dito.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Had not visited for so long! Glad you are recovering well from your surgery! Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the reflections and it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ang ganda-ganda ng kuha mong larawan! :-) Dasal ko na sana ay patuloy kang gumaling, sis.

    ReplyDelete