Monday, July 6, 2020

I Left My Heart In Molokai

When people talk of Hawaii, they rarely talk about the island of Molokai. But for anyone looking for quiet solitude and a place to getaway from the hustle and bustle of the world, Molokai is THE PLACE. My first visit to Molokai was in 2017. I know it's a shame it has taken me this long to visit this island.
 
IMG_2547
A deserted beach we found in Molokai.

IMG_2551
Kepi found this heart shaped rock and gave it to me.

IMG_2552
We left it there so that someone will see it too.

IMG_2553
Our footprints - just us at the beach that day.

Perhaps it was all about great timing. However, for the beaches we've visited, we reveled in our found solitude. In the evenings, our lovely walks were accompanied by the purring crickets attracting their mates and the chorus of frogs croaking loudly nearby.

Linking:

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful place. A very sweet heart stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely awesome. Love the cute little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice beautiful place to explore. I love the heart rock someone else will see it and smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place. I've always thought that a heart should be shared.

      Delete
  4. Love the cute little heart!

    Looks like a lovely place for a getaway from the city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cute heart is really something. I hope more people would see it.

      Delete
  5. Wow that is a lovely heart rock. The place looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It it is a quiet and relaxing place. I really need to go back.

      Delete